- Dosing hours: 5:30AM-12:30PM Monday-Friday | Saturday 7AM-9AM
- 3 dosing stations
- 1 ADA-accessible dosing station
- Wheelchair accessible
- Methadone-friendly IOP
- Next to Denville train station which services the Montclair-Boonton Line and the Morristown Line with access to New York City
- Fully equipped room for nursing mothers and their babies
- Qualified service dogs are welcome
Lorna R. Tangara, MPH, MCAC’s President & Executive Director, with over 27 years in the addictions and mental health field, leads MCAC’s work to bring medication-assisted treatment and cognitive behavioral support to a vulnerable population.
“Make the choice to save your own life” – M.S (MCAC Client)
The National Institute of Drug Abuse has determined that methadone treatment results in the reduction of:
- the use of illicit drugs
- criminal activity
- needle sharing
- suicide rates
- lethal overdoses
Leading to improvements in:
- family relationships
- employment rates
- overall productivity
Methadone is safe for pregnant women, for unborn babies, and nursing mothers.
Morris County Aftercare Center is proud of the services it provides to opioid addicted adults. Located in Denville, NJ, MCAC serves clients from New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and New York.
TRUTHS ABOUT METHADONE
- Methadone does not get into your bones.
- Methadone does not rot your teeth.
- Methadone is not a harder kick than heroin.
- Methadone does not harm your liver.
- Methadone does not make you high.
- Methadone does not make you drowsy.
Intensive Outpatient Program
Stabilization for Pregnant Women
Client Advocacy Committee
State Parole Board (SPB)
Drug Court Initiative (DCI)
Substance Abuse Initiative
Seton Hall University Community Student Nursing Program
Morris County Aftercare Center
273 E. Main Street, Denville, NJ 07834